Ledger Desktop Enrollment
- A computer (Mac or PC)
- A Ledger Nano S, S Plus, or X
- 1.Go to the tokenproof enrollment site and click on 'Connect Wallet' and select WalletConnect from the list of wallet providers.
- 2.Click on 'Copy the QR URI' beneath the QR code.
- 3.Navigate to your Ledger Live desktop app and click on the account you want to use in the Accounts section. In the top right corner, click the 'WalletConnect' icon (looks like a W).
- 4.Paste the QR Code URI you copied in Step 3 and click 'Connect'.
Note: Ledger requires you paste the QR URI within a short time frame. If you receive an error message, refresh the tokenproof website and obtain a new QR URI by repeating steps 1-3. You must also refresh the WalletConnect app within Ledger Live. Click “refresh” above the error message.
- 5.Click 'Accept' when prompted to connect with tokenproof and follow Ledger Live’s instructions on how to sign the message request.
- 6.Once you are connected, return to the tokenproof enrollment site in your browser, and click 'Sign Up'. Use your phone’s camera app to scan the QR code that pops up. Once scanned, you will be redirected to the tokenproof app, where your wallet should now appear.
- 7.You have successfully enrolled your Ledger Wallet with tokenproof 🎉