- 1.Please follow these enrollment guides:
- Desktop Enrollment
- Mobile Enrollment
- 3.Clear cache / cookies from the browser and try again.
- 4.We recommend using the native browser of the phone (e.g. Safari or Chrome) instead of wallet browsers, when possible. Also, make sure your wallet app is unlocked and no signature requests are awaiting in the wallet app.
- 5.Always make sure you are on a supported blockchain. You can find our full list of supported blockchains here.
- 1.Make sure to scan the enrollment QR code via the Scan QR Code icon found on the bottom navigation bar within the tokenproof mobile app
- 2.Ensure the view of the enrollment QR code is not being covered by other windows
- 3.Maximize the brightness of the display housing the enrollment QR code
- 4.Wipe debris from both the screen displaying the enrollment QR code and the camera of the device being used to scan
- 2.tokenproof Email Credentials can only be issued on a mobile or tablet device.
- 3.If you are still waiting on the email code, please check your spam or junk inbox.
- 4.Make sure the 6-digit code was entered correctly from the email.
- 2.When using MetaMask with a Ledger, connect using the “hardware wallet” feature on MetaMask, not Ledger Live.