If conflicts arise while scanning with tokenproof, we’ve built the tokenproof Verifier Tools to further analyze the issue.
- 1.Tap the Settings icon from the scan screen.
- 2.Tap Verifier Tools and toggle to turn on.
- 3.Enter the Verification Policy
- 1.After a denied scan, tap the diagnostics icon found on the upper left corner of the tokenproof Verifier app.
- 2.This view will display helpful information about the user, such as the following:
- User’s tokenproof app version
- Whether they’ve re-entered the venue more times than your event allows (if you chose to enable ‘Re-entry control’ prior to the event)
- Whether the address that was scanned owns an eligible token
- 3.Verifiers can manually allow the user into the event despite their tokenproof credential being declined.
Note: if the rejected user is allowed entrance, please tap on ‘Allow Rejected’ so the verifier can have the correct event analytics, such as post-event wallet addresses and total number of guests scanned.